Good dental health contributes to more than self-confidence and personal comfort; it can also help maintain your overall well-being. The key to excellent dental health is prevention through good oral hygiene and routine check-ups with your dentist.
Dr. Rogel Carlos is a board-certified dentist treating patients in or near Scottsdale, AZ. He specializes in working with patients of all ages and has offered quality family dental health services for years. Dr. Carlos offers patient-oriented care, working closely with each patient to focus on their needs, whatever stage of life they are in. He’ll be your partner in care.
What to Expect from AZ Dental Wellness
Dr. Carlos believes in the value of long-lasting relationships with his patients. The better he knows your mouth, the better the treatment he can offer, and the easier it is to prevent small problems from becoming big ones as the years march on. He is excellent with kids, offering a gentle touch, a sense of humor, and a comfortable office populated with a friendly staff. He can help kids establish good oral hygiene while providing state-of-the-art treatments for older patients with more complex conditions. The treatments he offers include:
- Crowns and veneers – natural-looking restorations for compromised or unsightly teeth.
- Metal-free fillings – tooth-colored restorations for back teeth that have developed decay.
- Teeth whitening – professional whitening services combining in-office treatments and take-home trays.
- Dentures – custom-made replacements for missing teeth.
- ClearCorrect – orthodontics that is invisible to the naked eye.
- Smile Makeover – a complete smile rehabilitation for an ideal smile; this may include replacing missing teeth, repairing fractured or broken teeth, aligning crooked teeth, gum correction, and more.
Dr. Carlos understands that no two patients are exactly alike, and he tailors his treatment plans to correspond to your aesthetic and health-oriented goals.
Please make an appointment to find out how Dr. Carlos can help you and your family. He offers back-to-back appointments so that you can bring in the whole family at once. Call AZ Dental Wellness today at (480) 747-1352.
Share this Article
Back to Family Dentistry Page