If you are seeking a cosmetic dentist’s office “near me” in the area of Scottsdale, consider the team of AZ Dental Wellness of Scottsdale. Drs. Rogel Carlos and Marissa Mandap are cosmetic dentists who offer a wide selection of options when it comes to enhancing the smile. Our professionals work routinely with patients who have aesthetic concerns and help them in finding the best possible solutions for their needs. Below are just a few of the more common cosmetic procedures available for patients:
- Teeth whitening – a brighter smile is in high demand with many of our patients. Using either our in-office power bleaching or our take-home whitening trays, patients can achieve teeth that are several shades whiter in just one visit.
- Porcelain veneers – the front teeth, or the “anterior teeth,” may have imperfections including permanently stained teeth, chips, cracks, or even spaces between teeth. In situations such as this, we often suggest porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers are facings that are made to disguise imperfections of the smile.
- Fillings – when cavities occur, it is important to have them treated as soon as possible to keep them from becoming larger and more damaging. This is often achieved by placing fillings. Our team uses composite resin for fillings to ensure a seamless look.
- Tooth bonding – some imperfections can be addressed using tooth bonding. This is the same material used for dental fillings. It can be applied to prepared teeth, cured with a curing light, and then polished to look just like natural tooth enamel. It is used instead of porcelain veneers for patients seeking a faster and more economical solution.
- Tooth replacement options – missing teeth affect one’s ability to properly chew and speak, but also affect the appearance of the smile. We have many natural-looking tooth replacement options for patients to choose from, including bridges and partial dentures.
Request a consultation appointment today
Call AZ Dental Wellness of Scottsdale at (480) 747-1352 today to speak to a professional about your options when it comes to cosmetic dental solutions. The practice is conveniently located at 3014 North Hayden Road, Ste. #104, and is accepting new patients and families seeking comprehensive care.
Share this Article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page