Patients and families in the Scottsdale, AZ area who are seeking a dental office that provides a wide range of general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry services are urged to take the time to connect with Dr. Rogel Carlos of AZ Dental Wellness of Scottsdale. Our practice is dedicated to helping patients achieve the smile they’ve always wanted and help maintain their oral health. In addition, we accept patients of all ages and encourage families to make dental health a priority!
Our dental office is equipped with the latest, state-of-the-art devices and treatments to assist those ready to take charge of their oral health. Below is just a small sampling of the services we provide in our practice:
- Dentures – Scottsdale, AZ patients faced with tooth loss or extraction may want to work with our team of professionals to find out if dentures are appropriate for their needs. Dr. Rogel Carlos offers both partial and full cosmetic dentures to replace one or more teeth effectively.
- Clear Correct – instead of using metal brackets and wires to restore the smile, we encourage patients to think about the use of Clear Correct instead. Clear Correct is a method of realigning the teeth with clear plastic aligner trays worn day and night. This treatment is discreet, easy to use, and comparable in cost with more conventional orthodontics.
- Porcelain veneers – concealing imperfections on the teeth near the front of the smile can be achieved with the use of porcelain veneers. Veneers are facings that cover the surface of the teeth to change color, size, shape, and overall appearance. Veneers may also be used to disguise gaps between the anterior teeth.
- Dental implants – titanium posts called dental implants are a versatile option for our patients. These posts are used to replace one or more missing teeth. They are the gold standard in tooth replacement, as they provide permanency due to their placement in the jawbone. These restorations often last for life when patients maintain proper care.
- Metal-free fillings – silver amalgam fillings are not the most appropriate solution for areas of decay. Instead, our team at AZ Dental Wellness of Scottsdale believe in providing patients with solutions that are not only safer for the smile, but more cosmetic. We utilize composite resin as a material for filling cavities.
- Teeth whitening – a brighter, more brilliant smile is what most of our patients would like to achieve. With professional teeth whitening options, patients can see results and obtain their dream smile with less sensitivity and more dramatic improvements. Over-the-counter whitening products often leave patients feeling as though they should see more results and can sometimes not provide improvements at all. We offer professional-grade services to ensure a wise investment and provide both in-office and take-home whitening options.
- All-on-four dental implants – an alternative to traditional full dentures are all-on-four dental implants. By placing several implants along the dental arch, patients can use a more conservative denture that is strong and stabilized. This is the go-to method of tooth replacement for patients who need an entire arch of teeth addressed. It is long-lasting and reliable and eliminates the need for denture adhesives.
- Full mouth rehabilitation – when a variety of problems exist in the smile, whether it be cosmetic or functional, our team can provide full restoration of the smile. Full mouth rehabilitation is a combination of many different procedures and services to create a complete dental plan for a patient. It may include restorative work such as bridges and dentures, as well as cosmetic work using veneers or professional teeth whitening. Many of our patients choose to have several procedures done during one appointment to improve their smile’s appearance and function dramatically. Our dental staff can develop a rehabilitative plan for your smile and help you achieve the look you’ve always wanted.
Request an appointment with our family-friendly practice today!
Scottsdale, AZ area patients are welcome to start care with our team of professionals and learn about ways to improve and maintain oral health and wellness. Call our office at (480) 747-1352 to schedule a consultation at 3014 North Hayden Road, Suite 104. Dr. Rogel Carlos and his team invite new and existing patients and families into his state-of-the-art dental facility for quality care.
Share this Article
Back to Home Page