You are looking in the mirror and don’t like the shade of your teeth. You also wish your smile was a bit straighter. A little scrutiny of your smile also reveals gaps and chips that detract from your smile. If this sounds like you and you reside in or around Scottsdale, Arizona, it’s time to book an appointment with AZ Dental Wellness for cosmetic dentistry services. You may have given up on your smile, but Dr. Rogel Carlos and his team can breathe life back into your smile for a better, happier you.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Benefits Your Smile
Before even embarking on cosmetic dentistry, good dental hygiene is the first step to a healthy, beautiful smile. You may want to skip to the “good part,” but dental hygiene significantly affects your smile — and it shows. For instance, brushing and flossing daily eliminates plaque that may accumulate on your teeth, making your teeth look dull and dingy.
Once you start with a good foundation of a healthy oral routine at home, enhancing your smile with cosmetic dental care ensures effective and lasting results. Here’s how cosmetic dental treatments can give your healthy smile a “lift.”
- Whiten your smile: You know what wine, coffee, and dark soda can do to your white garment. Imagine this is what these foods do to your smile every day. Stain-causing substances, medication, and other factors can stain your teeth beyond what your toothbrush can handle. However, we can brighten your smile with professional teeth whitening and porcelain veneers.
- Straighten your teeth: We can align your crooked smile with removable, clear braces instead of traditional braces. The ClearCorrect system straightens your smile with comfort and speed without conspicuous wires and brackets.
- Fix chipped/cracked teeth: We can alter the appearance and strength of your damaged front teeth by installing porcelain veneers.
- Correct gapped teeth: Dr. Carlos can place evenly shaped veneers over your front teeth to conceal uneven gaps.
- Restore your smile cosmetically: Cosmetic dentistry isn’t all about a great smile; we have your oral health in mind, too. Cosmetic dentists use tooth-colored fillings to treat cavities and natural-looking dental implants to replace missing teeth. Furthermore, we use lifelike crowns to improve the health and appearance of your teeth.
Nothing should keep you from the smile of your dreams, whether you have cracked, stained, gapped, or crooked teeth. Please dial (480) 747-1352 to book an appointment with AZ Dental Wellness for affordable cosmetic dental care services.
Share this Article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page