Dental veneers offer a quick and simple solution to refresh your smile if your teeth have seen better days due to wear and tear. At AZ Dental Wellness in Scottsdale, Arizona, we usually receive many new patients who are unhappy with their smiles. However, when they leave our office, they can’t stop smiling because Dr. Rogel Carlos installs high-quality dental veneers that transform your ordinary smile into a thing of beauty.
Veneers can fix several teeth imperfections
Let’s face it, it’s quite rare to spot a naturally perfect grin. Most of the smiles you see are filled with stains, gaps, and alignment issues. But the good news is that teeth imperfections can vanish with a simple touch-up from Dr. Carlos. Here are the smile flaws that can disappear with dental veneers:
- Teeth stains: While teeth whitening is a simple solution to erase discoloration, not all teeth stains respond to it. Teeth whitening removes stains on the surface of the teeth, but for stubborn, deeper stains, you can disguise them with dental veneers.
- Chipped/cracked teeth: Teeth grinding, injury, or biting hard substances may leave unsightly chips or cracks on your teeth. But don’t worry — dental veneers can restore your damaged teeth. When veneers are firmly bonded onto your teeth, they cover up damages while adding resilience to your weakened tooth.
- Gapped teeth: Spaces in your teeth are more than a cosmetic concern. Gapped teeth affect your bite and impede your oral hygiene. Luckily, our dental team can create evenly shaped veneers to cover up your gaps.
- Misshapen teeth: Chances are, you may not like the shape of your teeth. It could be that some of your teeth appear unusually small, or their shape does not blend well in your smile. Either way, dental veneers can change the size and shape of your teeth. And what’s great is that you can determine your final look even before your veneers are created.
- Sensitive teeth: Dental veneers are thin laminates installed on the front teeth, an area most likely to suffer from enamel erosion as most acidic substances come into contact with it. Placing veneers on the front teeth cushions them from sensitivity triggered by hot and cold foods.
As you can see, the versatile property of veneers means that this cosmetic treatment can transform the smiles of many patients.
Can dental veneers correct crooked teeth?
While traditional metal braces and Invisalign aligners are the first things that come to mind when you have crooked teeth, dental veneers can effectively straighten minor misalignment issues. But it is important to note that veneers only disguise underlying orthodontic problems. So, while your smile may look straight, the underlying teeth will still remain crooked.
Ultimately, Dr. Carlos recommends dental veneers for aesthetic purposes rather than functional concerns.
Rejuvenate your smile with dental veneers by contacting AZ Dental Wellness today!
Life is too short to be stuck with unattractive teeth. You deserve better. In fact, you deserve the best. Would you like to transform your smile with dental veneers? Please dial (480) 747-1352 to book an appointment with AZ Dental Wellness in Scottsdale, AZ.
Share this Article
Back to Veneers Page