Dentures are removable synthetic appliances that are used as replacements for missing teeth. They are placed on the top of the gums and are anchored to the existing teeth. There are also complete dentures that are used when all teeth are missing.
Dentures have many advantages over other options, and AZ Dental Wellness Of Scottsdale, located in Scottsdale, Arizona, lists their main benefits.
Benefits of Dentures for Teeth
- They can help increase your self-esteem. With dentures, you can smile with confidence again.
- They help support your facial bones and structures.
- They improve your speech.
- They allow you to eat food that you like without any limitations
- They can easily be removed, so you can quickly wash them when needed.
- Most modern dentures are functional and comfortable. By wearing them, you do not experience any discomfort.
- Most insurance plans cover dentures for teeth.
Types of Dentures
There are different types of dentures, and AZ Dental Wellness Of Scottsdale offers three of them:
- Full or complete dentures. It is a single appliance that is used to replace all missing teeth in an arch. The base of full dentures covers the gums by forming a natural suction and holding the dentures safe in place. Full dentures are removable so that you can clean them easily.
- Partial dentures. This type of dentures is used to replace a certain number of missing teeth, but not an entire arch. These dentures are either held in place with a clasp or anchored to the remaining teeth.
- Implant-supported teeth. This type of denture is for those patients who need the most durable replacement option. Several implants are used to stabilize the entire denture area.
AZ Dental Wellness Of Scottsdale in Scottsdale, Arizona – We Create Fabulous Smiles
If you live in Scottsdale, Arizona, and looking for a dentist specializing in dentures, AZ Dental Wellness Of Scottsdale is the right place to contact. Drs. Rogel Carlos and Marissa Mandap offer three different types of dentures. They all are affordable, long-lasting, and convenient. If you have questions about other services we offer, or you want to schedule an appointment, feel free to give us a call. You can reach us at: (480) 747-1352.
Share this Article
Back to Dentures Page