To ensure that the dental health of every member of your family is taken care of, at AZ Dental Wellness of Scottsdale, Arizona, we provide family dentistry services to benefit all your loved ones. While some families choose to visit two dental clinics—one for adults and the other for kids—we provide all family dental services under one roof to enhance your convenience.
Family dentistry services
Family dentists provide the same services just as pediatric or adult dentists. When you choose our clinic, here are the services you will enjoy.
- Dental cleanings: While at-home care is critical, you need professional cleaning once in a while to eliminate tartar buildup and clean hard-to-reach surfaces.
- Pediatric dentistry: At our clinic, we take care of your kid’s dental health as early as six months. We observe your kid’s dental development and provide preventive tips to ensure they maintain a healthy smile from the start.
- Cosmetic services: If you don’t like the look of your smile, we provide cosmetic services, such as teeth whitening and veneers, to make sure you get the smile you deserve.
- Tooth restoration services: Have a missing tooth? Or perhaps cavities are wreaking havoc on your teeth? Don’t worry. If you are missing teeth, Dr. Rogel Carlos will install implants to restore your smile. And if you have minor cavities, teeth fillings will help fill up those areas.
- Periodontal health services: At our clinic, we understand that gum disease is the leading cause of teeth loss. As a result, we wouldn’t want any member of your family to suffer teeth loss. For this reason, we offer gum disease treatments to ensure your oral health is at its optimal best.
As you can see, our family dentistry services are ideal for anyone, whether young or old.
Benefits of family dentistry
Are you considering a family dentist? You are on the right track. Here are the benefits you enjoy from a family dentist.
- It’s easier to track the history of your family’s dental health
- Family dentists are all-in-one. They can handle the dental requirements of every family member, regardless of their age
- Builds confidence in your children from a tender age
Share this Article
Back to Family Dentistry Page